CG TET 2013 –
Hi welcome everyone, We will provide you Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test (CG TET) cgvyapam.gov.in Exam Date ,Notification CG TET Books | CG TET 2013 Free Sample Question Paper | CG TET 2013 Pattern for Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment | CG TET 2013 Advertisement
Chhattisgarh TET(CG TET 2013)
- The Government of Chhattisgarh will conduct Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test (CG TET) 2013 also known as Chhattisgarh TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Chhattisgarh TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- CG TET 2013 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Chhattisgarh OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Chhattisgarh. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the CG TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh TET 2013:
A candidate who wants to apply for CG TET 2013 must be full fill the following requirements for the CG TET 2013 examination. The following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Chhattisgarh TET (CG TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I):Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Chhattisgarh TET (CG TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for CG TET.
CG TET 2013 Exam pattern:
CG TET 2013 consists of two objective type question papers in two phases. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs(Multiple Choice Questions). Each correct answer will be rewarded 1 marks totaling for 150 marks.
Appear in PAPERs for
Paper I : To become teachers for classes I-V in Chhattisgarh primary school.
Paper II : To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Chhattisgarh upper primary school.
Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
CG TET 2013 Exam Scheme:
CG TET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
CG TET 2013 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
CG TET 2013 Exam Syllabus & Subjects-
Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test 2013-
CG TET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V):
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test 2013-
CG TET 2013 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII):
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)||60 MCQs60 MCQs||60 Marks60 Marks|
Chhattisgarh Qualification Marks-
- More than 5 lakhs students of Chhattisgarh are waiting for the results, An AP TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Chhattisgarh TET exam 2013 the exam will be considered as CG TET pass.
- Chhattisgarh Govt May consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently able persons, etc., in
Accordance with their extant reservation policy of Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test (CG TET) 2013 ;
- · CG TET Should give weightage to the Chhattisgarh TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the CG TET candidates would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Chhattisgarh TET Exam 2013 Admit Card and Hall Ticket Download
- All CHHATTISGARH TET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Chhattisgarh TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.