GATE 2014 Result to be declared on 28 March @ www.gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014/, GATE 2014 Exam Result Declared -GATE 2014 Result (ME, ECE, EE, Cs, IT) @ IIT Kanpur
IIT Kanpur declared GATE exam result 2014 but result website crashed. GATE 2014 exam new result date is 28 March 2014. Some candidate checked their result & cut-off marks. According to a candidate result EC cut-off marks is showing below. Candidate can be checked GATE result branch wise (ME, ECE, EE, Cs, IT). Candidate can also check GATE exam result check name wise.
GATE 2014 Qualifying Marks/ Cut off-
A candidate is considered qualified if he obtained marks greater than or equal to the qualifying mark mentioned for his category, is produced along with the original scorecard. GATE 2014 qualifying mark for EC and CS candidates are as follows.
GATE 2014 Score validity-
GATE 2014 Scores have been computed by two different formulae, each having a validity period of one year. The Score computed with the old formula, valid till 14 March 2014, should be used to compare with the Scores obtained in GATE 2012, and the Score computed with the new formula, valid till 14 March 2015 must be used to compare with Scores of GATE 2014.
- GATE CS 2014 Result
- GATE ME exam 2014 result
- GATE ECE exam 2014 result
- GATE CS & IT Exam result 2014
GATE 2014 Score Card
- GATE 2014 Scorecards will be mailed only to candidates who have marks above the Qualifying Mark for OBC (NCL) category for this paper, and to all qualified SC/ST/PD category candidates.
- For admission related matters, please consult the specific Institute’s Website.
- The GATE Office of IIT Bombay is not responsible for MTech admission. Please do not call or email their office regarding admission related queries.