JEE Advanced Online Registration Process – www.jeeadvonline.iitd.ac.in
IIT was announced JEE Main Exam Results on 7th May 2013, The top 1,50,000 students (including all the categories) are required to register online at jeeadv.iitd.ac.in to appear for JEE Advanced Exam. Eligible candidate can apply for JEE advanced registration can up to 13 May 2013 at www.jeeadvonline.iitd.ac.in .
JEE Advanced Online Registration Fee
- Rs.1800/- for General GE students.
- Rs.900/- for SC, ST, PD students.
- No Fee for all female (girl) students.
- US $200 for students appearing from Dubai centre.
JEE Advanced Important Date Sheet-
|Last Date to Register for JEE Advanced||
13th May 2013
|Pay Registration fee for JEE Advanced||
8th to 13th May 2013
|JEE Advanced Exam Paper I||
2nd June 2013 9.00 – 12.00 A.M
|JEE Advanced Exam Paper II||
2nd June 2013 2.00 – 5.00 P.M
How to pay the JEE Advanced Registraion Fee
After online registration the registration fee as applicable through challan (generated during registration process) has to be paid between 8th and 13th May, 2013 in any branch of State Bank of India having Core Banking Services. Registration is complete only after the payment.
- Login to JEE Advanced website and Register for JEE Advanced exam.
- On completion of registration process the bank challan will be generated, Print the generated challan.
- Go to any branch of State Bank of India, pay the fees with challan.
- Get the counterpart of the challan endorsed by the bank.
Important Documents for JEE Advanced Application Forms.
Send printed JEE Advanced application form and the photocopy of the challan along with the following documents,
- Class X mark sheet (If Date of Birth is not mentioned in your X mark sheet, then you have to send a DoB certificate).
- Class XII mark sheet if available, otherwise the declaration form mentioning that you will submit the mark list before 30th Sep 2013 (Monday)
- Caste certificate as applicable..
Official website to online application