LIC AAO Previous 10 Years Solved Question Paper answer key
LIC AAO Exam last year solved question papers with Answer key
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) AAO exam will be held on 11 May & 18 May 2013. LIC AAO pervious 10 years solved question papers are uploaded. Download Assistant Administrative Officer last year question paper with answer key.
LIC AAO Exam 2013 Syllabus -
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension
About LIC AAO Recruitment-
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issues online application form for 750 Posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). After ADO vacancies LIC invites applications for AAO Vacancies. Eligible and interested candidate can apply up to or on 01 April 2013. Syllabus & previous year exam papers of LIC AAO is mentioned below.
Important Date of LIC AAO Recruitment
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 05-03-2013
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 01-04-2013
- Payment of Application Fees through Offline: 07-03-2013 to 04-04-2013
- Payment of Application Fees through Online: 05-03-2013 to 01-04-2013
- Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination: First Week of May,2013
- Tentative Dates for Online Test: 11-05-2013 and/or 12-05-2013
Summary of recruitment
- Name of post- Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
- Total number of posts- 750
- Name of Department- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
LIC AAO Vacancy Qualification – Candidates must possess Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate in either of the Degrees. If any University awards grades instead of marks, applicants should clearly mention the numerical equivalent of the grades in terms of aggregate marks.
Age Limit-: Candidates minimum age shall be 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 01-03- 2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules
- Gen- Rs.500/-
- OBC- Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/other- Rs.50/-
LIC AAO Apply Online application-
- Log on http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm & click on apply online link-
- Complete general information & personal detail.
- Complete fee process via online or offline.
- Take print out of Application Form and retain it for further use.
Official website- www.licindia.in