BSTC Admit Card 2013
BSTC Exam 2013-
MOHANLAL SUKHADIA UNIVERSITY conducts BSTC Pre exam every year for the students who want to get admission in degree courses. The exam will be conducted for both BSTC General and BSTC Sanskrit. BSTC 2013 exam will be going to conduct on 28 APRIL 2013. BSTC 2013 Admit card is issued and the candidates who applied for the BSTC 2013 exam. The Admit card of BSTC 2013 can be download from its official web portal.
BSTC Admit card 2013-
The admit card download process is started for BSTC 2013. Student should download their admit card now. The students who filled application form for BSTC 2013 can be download the BSTC 2013 admit card form its official website.
BSTC Exam Pattern-
MLSU conducts an offline (Pen –Paper based paper) examination for BSTC 2013. The candidate will get an exam paper consisting the following exam pattern-
1. The exam will be of objective type question paper having multiple choice questions.
2. The question paper is divided in four sections.
|S. No||Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.||Mental Ability||50 Questions||150 marks|
|2.||General Knowledge (Rajasthan)||50 Questions||150 marks|
|3.||Teaching aptitude||50 Questions||150 marks|
|4.||Language||50 Questions||150 marks|
How to download BSTC 2013 Admit Card-
Candidates can get their BSTC Admit card by following the following instruction-
1. Log on to the official website of MLSU BSTC 2013.
2. Choose Current BSTC 2013 exam option.
3. Click on Admit card link and then you will see a page in which some information is asked.
4. Fill the required information like Registration no, Date of Birth etc and click on submit.
5. Your admit card will be display in PDF format, click on print option.
BSTC 2013 exam dates-
Written exam date- 28th April 2013 (2.00 pm – 5.00 pm)
Admit card download from- 15 April 2013
BSTC 2013 Answer key-
Candidates who will be appear in the BSTC 2013 exam can check their BSTC 2013 exam Answer Key just after examination is over. Candidates are advised to register (Subscribe) to get latest information in their mail.