RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2013 Hindi English Maths GK Science SS
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2013 Hindi, English, Maths, GK, Science, SS
The RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment has a set exam pattern. The exam pattern is such that it covers the major highlighted subjects provided in the Syllabus. The exam is conducted in two sectional Papers, on the same day, simultaneously. Following is the main Key Subjects of both: Paper I & Paper II
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Paper I Syllabus-
A total of 200 marks paper with duration of two hours will be conducted.
Following are the main highlights and key subjects of Paper I:
- Geography, History, Culture and General Knowledge of Rajasthan : 80 marks
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan : 20 marks
- General knowledge of International and National Level : 60 marks
- Educational Psychology : 40 marks
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Paper II syllabus-
A total of 300 marks paper with duration of Two Hours Thirty Minutes will be conducted.
Following are the main highlights and key subjects of Paper II:
- Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter : 180 marks
- Knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter : 80 marks
- Teaching methods of relevant subject : 40 marks
The detailed syllabus can be downloaded from the links in pdf format. Following are the categories of the main subjects:
1. General Knowledge
4. Social Science (SS)
This syllabus will help the students to prepare for the examination well. The disciples should be thoroughly prepared. We wish you all the luck for the examination and its success!! Keep visiting for all the latest updates about the examination circle.